Attachment-Focused Support Groups
We understand how challenging it is to raise children and teens. Sometimes their behavior requires great skill in the art of parenting — if for no other reason than for parents and caregivers to maintain their own sanity.
The Attachment-focused Parent Support Group provides an opportunity for parents:
- To design an atmosphere, guided by skilled and experienced therapists, which provides additional support for the parent or caregivers and their family.
- To develop a safe environment that allows parents and caregivers to share their experiences in caring for their child.
- To create a sounding board to deal with frustrations and issues in regards to school, behaviors, and parent/child communication concerns.
- To create a networking experience with like-minded parents and caregivers, allowing the parent to develop resources outside of a clinical relationship.
- To better understand and utilize an attachment-focused model, finding new ways to be Playful, Accepting, Curious, and Empathic on a day-to-day basis, and in times of crisis.
At House Calls Counseling we work with our clients and their helpers to find the kinds of solutions that pursue and develop ways to achieve solutions for your family issues. While we work to remove ourselves from the lives of clients as rapidly as is appropriate, we hold a high regard for the importance of a thorough process. This includes providing additional resources, such as the Attachment Focused Parenting Support Group, to enhance the therapeutic experience for parents, caregivers, and children.
If you are interested in joining the next group, register here or call us at 847-256-2000.